Indice del forum

Italian Forum

Il Miglior Forum Italiano

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

List three times you have had a disagreement with someone (r
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 08 Nov 2019 02:42:20    Oggetto:  List three times you have had a disagreement with someone (r
Descrizione:

List three times you have had a disagreement with someone (roommate
, boyfriendgirlfriend, classmate, etc.)
1. Disagreeing over difference in political views
2. Disagreeing over smoking in the room instead of designated place
3. Fighting over refrigerator space in the room
What communication style did you use?
1. Sending his friends to talk to him
2. I directly spoke to him disapproving his behavior
3. I used facial expression to show that I disapproved his behavior
What communication style did the other person use?
1. Body language
2. Gazing behavior
3. Directly approached me
Were these communication styles effective in resolving the conflict for both of you? What would you do differently, if anything?
The communication styles that I used and which my roommate used were effective in resolving the conflict. Each one of us got to know the position of the other one with regards to the sources of our conflict. Additionally, we discovered the best ways of resolving our conflicts based on the communication styles. The only thing we would do differently is inviting a third party.

Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at Melda Research in custom written research paper if you need a similar paper you can place your order for a custom research paper from essay writing service USA.

More About the Author

Author is associated with which is a global Custom Essay Writing and Term Paper Writing Company. If you would like help in Research Papers and Term Paper Help you can visit Custom Writing Service

Total Views: 17Word Count: 198See All articles From Author
Some Schools May Be Health Hazards

Posted by nick_niesen on October 27th
, 2010

School boards and parents are discovering that schools they labored hard to raise money to build in the last 10 years or so are subjecting their children to mold and indoor air quality problems.

Many of these problems can be attributed to choices made in building materials. Some materials provide a ready food source for mold. Roof leaks, wall leaks, window leaks or plumbing failures have even led to the destruction of materials installed to protect the buildings.

These observations are at the heart of a new book called "Are You Building a School or a Liability?" written by Chris Huckabee and Kyle Montgomery and published by the Brick Industry Association, the Masonry Contractors Association of America and the National Concrete Masonry Association. The book calls attention to a serious problem with school buildings.

"The use of porous and paper-based products as the substrate of an exterior wall system has given rise to many, if not most
, of the mold-related issues that building owners face today. These products are destroyed by mold. In fact, the mold actually consumes this material as a food source," said the authors.

Huckabee is a well-known Texas architect who has built more than 1,000 schools. Montgomery is the executive director of the Texas Masonry Council. Together, they recommend the use of materials that are "forgiving."

A forgiving material
, according to Huckabee and Montgomery, is a material that is not destroyed by moisture. They also argue in favor of redundant construction in which wall systems are designed and constructed to direct moisture from inside the building to outside.

"Are You Building a School or a Liability?" presents several case studies where masonry was the solution to serious mold problems in schools. Huckabee and Montgomery note that concrete masonry block is a material that can be cleaned and dried easily and will not be destroyed by mold.

Huckabee and Montgomery cite case studies where gypsum-based interior walls of schools were replaced with concrete block in areas of high moisture probability. In one case, all exterior walls were demolished and replaced with a masonry wall system that included a masonry wall backup. They call this approach "total masonry construction."

School boards, parent groups and architectural firms specializing in school building construction can obtain free copies of "Are You Building a School or a Liability?"

How to Be Happy and Rich Self Help Articles | October 25, 2005
When I lived in Ireland
, every morning on my walk I used to meet a happy Irish Nun--a Mother Superior in fact--and we talked about life and how to be happy!I asked her to tell me how she managed to al...

When I lived in Ireland, every morning on my walk I used to meet a happy Irish Nun--a Mother Superior in fact--and we talked about life and how to be happy!I asked her to tell me how she managed to always look so serene and happy. She said it was because of an attitude and a motto she had chosen to adopt. Here it is:

"TODAY is the "Tomorrow" I was so worried about Yesterday...and All Is Well!"So, don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to a nearby town, to a foreign country
, even down Memory Lane on occasions, but never go back down Guilt Street!Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of your today!A wise person once said, "To understand all--is to forgive all.

"So, forgive anyone who may have harmed you. Most of all--forgive yourself for what you did--and what you neglected to do!Self-help expert Samuel Smiles said, "The man or woman who never made a mistake
, probably, never made anything else, either!"Today is a new day! You can begin again today!If there is something you have left undone, or want to do, do it now
, because tomorrow may be too late!Amish poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox said... "Smile, and the World Smiles With You. Weep, and You Weep Alone.

"As you go about your business, if, you should happen to meet a sad person who seems as if they have no smile left to give...consider giving them one of yours...because nobody needs a .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 08 Nov 2019 02:42:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: